Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 14, 2010

F*R*I*E*N*D*S



My obsession.

I've loved the show since it started, but lately my boyfriend and I have been watching Friends every night. We're in love with the characters, as well as the plot. We could watch episodes over and over again and still laugh every time. We even played the Friends Trivia game. I wouldn't say that we know everything about friends but we're getting there! 

I use my coffee cup [shown in a previous post] almost every night. I'm even looking into buying other things from the show, or at least replicas, for my room, which lead me to find this sit: How to Decorate your place like Friends [scroll down]

I wish I had a group of friends like the show has. Sometimes I get really upset that I don't have people in my life that I can have fun with, hang out with, make fun of, and just trust with all my heart. This group of friends touches my heart. They went through so much together and have so much to look back on and laugh at. I really hope I get a chance to develop close knit relationships with a select few, thus forming the group, Friends, in the near future. 

These past couple of weeks, I've also felt the need to find new places to hang out with my boyfriend. Whether it be a new restaurant or cafe. Thus, leading me to find this cafe: Central Perk. However, it's in London. I for one have never been out of the country, besides the islands, but I don't intend to keep it that way. I wish there was a cafe in the U.S that was a replica of the show's cafe, but of course there isn't [tear]. Well for now I must keep pursuing my newly founded dream to travel to London and take a sip of something sweet in Central Perk!


3 comments:

  1. I always enjoyed Friends. And I always wished I had a coffee place that all my friends and I would hang out at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! Friends is amazing. Someone should make a replica of the coffee shop in the U.S

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i agree completely... we have a few cool ones in raleigh, but i just really feel like a good remake of it would be so fun!

    ps i left you some love at my blog go check it out!!

    ReplyDelete