I recently received a Snuggie on Christmas and I love it. It's tan color, so it's not an embarrassingly bright shade of pink or blue. It feels just like a blanket, and it's perfect for when you want to read or hold a cup of tea by the fire. Recently, while searching the web, I came across a Snuggie for two, just in time for Valentine's day. I, for one, know my boyfriend would not be happy to sit on a couch in a Snuggie with me. He'd rather be able to snuggle up under a blanket. I don't think I'd like the Snuggie for Two either, especially because it seems like you can't exactly be close to each other.
What do you guys think?
I'll write a post about my first day of classes for Spring Semester tomorrow; it's been a long day.
I also have some exciting news as a blogger and I cannot wait to share it with you guys tomorrow!









Hey love! i hope your days aren't too stressful in class! mine have been hectic! i agree about that snuggie situation... it maybe real weird. can't decide though 100%? anyways can't wait to hear the news!
ReplyDeletetrue story: my fiance's parents gave us snuggies for christmas... the bright pink for me and bright blue for him ;)
ReplyDeleteha!
we love them and sometimes i just use it as a blanket.
this made me giggle.