Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 8, 2010

Things to Accomplish in 2010

1. do things I wouldn't normally do
2. learn to cook, as well as bake more goodies :]
3. work out more often & eat healthier = more toned & fit
4. worry LESS
5. begin writing a book, whether it be for children or for adults
6. be more charitable
7. spend more time with friends and family
8. have another successful semester of college
9. keep saving money, even if it's just a few coins a day
10. take more pictures, put together scrapbooks, and blog more :]




I'm sure I'll be adding more as the time goes by but that's it for now. What are your aspirations of 2010?

2 comments:

  1. your aspirations are great! keep it up! the worrying less thing is one that I had my first year in college... i tried to take things one day at a time. make a list of what you actually can accomplish in one day. if you have lots of reading for classes, i always said i would spend an hour on each class with 10 minutes in between to rest. then i would start the cycle again. good luck with the wii fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support! :]

    I'm in my second year of college now and I think it's going to be tougher. Thanks for the tip! I'm always waiting last minute to do my homework, and although it always gets done, I think I'd worry less if I got it done ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete