I'm running for secretary for the executive board of the Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society on my campus! The only time I've ever ran for something was in Middle School. I forgot what I ran for, but I lost... so I guess I pushed the memory to the back of my head, or it just fell out.
So.. I've contacted everyone I know in the society and told them to tell their friends. I really want this! I've never held a leadership position and I think it would be a very helpful, learning experience! I hope I get it!
I wish you could all vote for me but unfortunately it's only for those in the society.
Well.. wish me luck ! :]
UPDATE: Unfortunately I didn't win. Thanks everyone for the support though. It really meant a lot. This just means I have to try again next year. I won't give up just because I lost one election though. It just wasn't meant to be.









cute photo! with hard work determination, you can achieve anything! and yes, a bit of luck too so good luck!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
andyquirks.blogspot.com
good luck!
ReplyDeleteThanks !!
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!
ReplyDeleteyou can do it!!
Her videos are GREAT and my abs are always screaming at the end! haha I've only done them for a week now so I haven't seen a huge change yet but I do feel sore and like I'm getting stronger and my endurance is growing:)
ReplyDeleteawesome! thanks!
ReplyDeleteunfortunately, I didn't win. but thanks for the support guys!
ReplyDelete