I recently just entered into two [tu-tu, ha] FABULOUS giveaways that are held being held by two amazing bloggers, that I just so happened to stumble upon.
1. Chelsea @ Triumphs & Blunders of a Kooky Gal
She is having her first giveaway EVER ! It's filled with loads of fun trinkets that anyone will enjoy, but they describe her and her interests to a T. I've never come across a giveaway filled with so many fun and interesting things! It ends on March 22,2010 so get your comments in!
Her giveaway includes:
- a book, 14,000 things to be happy about
- a "toaster stamper" of the Eiffel Tower, "French Toast," get it ? haha!
- a cookbook by Ina Garten [great for those that love to bake and cook like me!]
- Cookie cutters [ice cream & a bird house - adorable!]
- an adorable vintage clutch
- a little HAPPY notepad :]
- cute packet of gum!
- a Giant Paris Poster [eventually I wish I can visit there!]
- a key necklace, that is to die for! and a flower feathered headband!
- chocolate, yummmmm!
- a cute card
- handmade garland ! & a mixed CD filled with happy songs!
Is this not the best giveaway or what?! I'd be thrilled if I actually won! I've never really won anything, especially not through a blog!
The other blog holding a giveaway is ...
2. Chic 'N Cheap Living @ Chic 'N Cheap Living
She is having a giveaway that includes FOUR travel-sized Bumble & Bumble Products! Her giveaway ends March 19th, 2010.
The four products include:
- Creme de Coco Shampoo
- Alojoba Shampoo
- Sunday Shampoo
- Thickening Hairspray
Amazing! I hope I win one!
Anyways, tonight I went out with a friend who is still in high school. She's been my best friend for what seems like years, since we're neighbors and all. I love her like a sister! We decided to hang out tonight because she needed advice. What else do girls need advice for in high school besides boys? ... Yup, you guessed it. Drama led on by GIRLS, who are supposed to be your friend. I feel her pain. I hope I helped her as much as I could, considering I was once in her position. I enjoyed a "Fro-ho," while she enjoyed a Birthday Blendesso, at the Fine Grind in my town. Absolutely amazing! A "Fro-ho" is a frozen hot chocolate. You have to try one! Mine had brownies in it! Her Birthday Blendesso is a frozen coffee/espresso, with sprinkles on top. She seemed to enjoy it! I also had a Chicken Cutlet Panini, filled with chicken, mozzarella, and bruschetta. AH delicious! I took a picture of our drinks with my camera phone, which may be a little dark! Sorry, next time I'll use my camera :]
Note to Self: While enjoying the arrival of the sun, after the recent rain/flood... remember to wear sunscreen, as well as a bathing suit. This farmer's tan just isn't doing it for me!









I have also entered in other blogs, which include:
ReplyDelete1. A Cup of Joe - http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2010/03/thursday-giveaway_18.html
2. Bright, Bold, & Beautiful -
http://brightboldbeautiful.blogspot.com/2010/03/giveaway-caribbean-time-print.html
3. A Blonde Walks into a Blog-
http://blondeinablog.blogspot.com/2010/03/target-gift-card-giveaway.html
4. Daydreamer Deserts -
http://daydreamerdesserts.blogspot.com/2010/03/daydreamer-birthday-giveaway.html
Yes you could call me a sort of addict. :] but hey maybe I'm just trying to test my luck !
i so love your blog and glad you're joining so many giveaways. too bad You weren't able to enter my spring/summer giveaway.
ReplyDeletehave fun!
xoxo,
andyquirks.blogspot.com
Hi dear, thanks so much for entering my giveaway - good luck! Those drinks look delicious and mmm for chicken panini!
ReplyDeletethanks for your support andy! I wish I saw yours sooner! :[ Next time, hopefully! :]
ReplyDelete&
:] I hope I have a chance at winning!! .. and everything was great !