Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Terrible Turned Terrific Tuesday

Today was the first day back to classes after a week off for Spring Break. Boy, oh boy. All I can say is that I'm glad that my first professor canceled class due to him being under the weather. However, I still had two other classes I had to attend. I barely made it through the day. It doesn't help that I don't feel good. My nose is so stuffy, I just want to cut it off sometimes! [although I'd miss it quite often].


Then I went to work. I love walking into work and hearing "MISS KRISTYN!" and hearing their feet, running towards me. :] My children never cease to make me smile! Even with a new child who barely listens, wanders around whenever he feels like it, and smirks when he's got something evil planned in his mind! I love that I can mention something and it causes them to talk for minutes, although it could be hours if I didn't change the subject. 


They wanted to watch a movie upstairs but since I was the only teacher there in the afternoon, I couldn't run up and down the stairs just to let their parents in. So I told them this and they suggested I leave the window open so they can jump in! I was holding in my laughter. Kids really do say the darnedest things! Then I asked them what would happen if a stranger came in and they all went off on a rampage! One said they would all team together and battle him and make their toys into weapons! I asked what would happen if he hurt one of them or was trying to; they suggested to call the 911! They knew exactly what to do if a stranger was ever trying to take them or hurt them. BUT then one little boy asked me a question I couldn't even find the answer to! He asked what if the stranger dressed up as their parents and took them home with them. I tried to put together an answer; "Oh you'd know if it was your mom or dad by their voice." It was tough but he didn't question my answer. 


Oh boy, I love my little children and am going to be upset to see them graduate and move on to Kindergarten in June :/


Besides my kids, other things have made me incredibly happy!


I received NEW MOON in the mail today! I ordered it on Walmart and cannot wait to watch it with the boy.


I joined a package exchange ! Brown Paper Packages


I have raised over $355.00 for March of Dimes!! - donate/walk with me here http://www.marchforbabies.org/misskristyn


I found out I got an A on my Sociology Midterm!


How was your day?! Hope it was terrific!


No comments:

Post a Comment