Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 6, 2010

This Week's Obsessions

Despite the fact that I've been extremely busy with two jobs, 5 classes, and being the team captain of my March of Dimes team, I've been able to sneak in a quick blog. I've had a few obsessions in the last week...

Crystal Light - On the Go - Cherry Pomegranate

Baby Blogs like - Loves of Life

Great Bargains - a Borders near my town was going out of business and everything was 40% off!


Secret Life of the American Teenager


16 & Pregnant


Getaways, like the one below, especially for children


[source]


Organizing the March of Dimes Walk [Donate.Walk.]


Watching my preschoolers learn and grow a little bit more each day


 As well as listening to them sing songs to me by artists on the radio, like Lady Gaga [hysterical!]


Coldstones - Cookie don't cha want some?! :]


LIFE <3


Taking Leaps into the unknown


[source]


Any current obsessions that you're willing to share? Leave a comment!


I hope you all enjoy your sundays! Hopefully I'll be back to blog after this week of Midterms!

No comments:

Post a Comment