Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 2, 2010

sweet, sweet school

I started my first day of classes today. I went 'back to school' shopping with my girls, Hayley & Alisa, yesterday. I got some great outfits. 

$69 dollars were spent at Forever 21 - I bought a Fall coat, 2 pairs of jeans (for $10 each!), and an olive colored cardigan. 
$52.00 dollars were spent at H&M - I bought a hat, a cardigan, a white t-shirt & tank top, and a black cardigan sweater.
$29.99 dollars were spent on Candie's boots from Kohl's (for half off)!

Unfortunately I couldn't wear any fall/winter clothes I had just bought, so today I wore a white t-shirt, denim shorts, and cute sandals from Mandees. I try and manage with what I have in my own closet. I usually don't buy clothes for myself, but thankfully I was able to treat myself this month. 

Aside from classes starting up again, I have been baking nonstop, and along with that I have started a baking blog. It will document all my baking adventures, including ice cream because of my brand new ice cream maker ;]

You can visit it here

I'm going down the shore this weekend with my two girls, while Sal will be camping with his friends. Lately we've been seeing a little less of each other because we are young and we need to get our futures in line. It was my idea, because I want to be able to have more fun going out with my friends. It's not like I want to be with any other guys, I just want to be able to hang out with my friends whenever and wherever. I also want to be more involved on my campus. It's tough being a commuter student [any tips would be greatly appreciated]. 

I actually just recently quit my job due to a feud with my boss about having inflexible hours [I couldn't work Tuesday nights from 5:30-7:00 PM because I have class]. Therefore, being unemployed, allows me to try and find an on campus job, which should help me get more involved. 

I'm looking forward to class this semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment