We sat around the table in the classroom and talked about the semester, gave each other advice about any problems that had come up over the semester, and just chatted about the news. It was great to relax and enjoy each other's company before finals start to kick in.
After we ate, we traded our gifts. I had the only guy in the group and ended up getting him Christmas candy & an Aluminum Yankees water bottle. My best friend ended up getting me. It was quite hysterical because she was able to hide it until the night before class - I kind of ruined it myself... but I still loved the presents that she got me.
[A scarf, cupcake bath products, and the Love Actually DVD - all in a cute penguin bag, it's like she knew I love penguins !]
I absolutely loved everything, and can't wait to watch the movie, because I have never seen it!
I haven't done a Secret Santa since high school, and it's definitely something I'd do again! It's great for coworkers, students, and even family members!










No comments:
Post a Comment