Sal may have mentioned disliking Justin Beiber, and just think how well that went over with the three young girls that were there. Let's just say they had the DJ play Justin Beiber on repeat for awhile, and sang as loud as they could to Sal. Not only was it adorable, it was hysterical!I caught it on video, and watching it the next day was definitely still funny. What was even funnier is that Sal was singing it the next day, because admit it every Justin Beiber song is just catchy!

We made sure to take pictures together, and then we left because it was getting late. Though we did stop at another friend's house and then a bar afterwards, because we just couldn't resist!
Don't mind the Iphone pictures, sometimes it's just easier than carrying a camera.
The following day we went with two other friends to see the Avengers, and if you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you do! I was hesitant about seeing it, but I'm glad I did. The movie was AMAZING.











Gotta love a good warm weather BBQ! :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely !
Delete