Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Catching Up Over Coffee

Isn't it strange that whenever we want to meet up with a girl friend we haven't seen in a while, we choose to get coffee with that individual? What is it about a coffee shop that we love so much while indulging our friend in our problems, successes, and daily occurrences? I don't know about you but I always think of this....


How could anyone not think of Central Perk and the cast of F.R.I.E.N.D.S?! ... seriously.

Anyways, when my newly married friend wanted to meet up, of course we decided to get coffee, even though I don't drink coffee [love the smell, not the taste]. We chose the Fine Grind in the next town over from me, but unfortunately there was no parking! So we decided to head back to my town and enjoy hot chocolate and a dessert crepe at Kafe Neo. I'm telling you, I've only eaten dinner at this place, so I had no idea what to expect - it was delicious, though a little expensive.


Of course as these were placed in front of us we snapped pictures and uploaded them to Instagram, which is a great App, and if you haven't registered for it - I suggest you do. 

That's not the point though, the point is that we had a great night just us girls talking about the past, present, and future - especially the future because there are going to be a ton of changes for the both of us in the next half of this year and I cannot wait. Between graduating, putting additions on a house, getting our dream jobs (fingers crossed), and an engagement (maybe), we have one hell of a year planned. Since we don't get to see each other as often as we would like, I really enjoyed the time we spent together - laughing and remembering, talking and relaxing. Hopefully this summer we'll see each other more often, but if not these coffee dates will have to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment