Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DIY: Graduation Decoration

As my graduation slowly approaches, I've been wandering around Pinterest to find DIY projects to add that special touch to my home and eventually graduation party. I found a 2012 graduation printable from Upcycled Education. Even though the frame I had that I've used over and over again for other printable artworks didn't fit the entire thing, it fit a good amount, and that's all that mattered.

What You'll Need:
Frame
Graduation Printable
optional - tassel

Directions:

1. Print the subway art out from Upcycled Education.

2. Place in a frame, and add tassel to the top if you'd like. I probably won't add the tassel, but if I do it obviously won't be until that day.

Here's what my finished product looked like. It makes me smile just looking at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment