
My Review:
Now I picked up a pack of Unreal54, candy coated chocolates with peanuts, with my free coupon, but I am hesitant to even try these. I am not much of a candy person, and since I'm living a healthier lifestyle, I don't even eat candy anymore, but as I sit here and write this review, I figured I'd try one in order to test the product fully.
I told several people about this candy already, including my family, friends, and followers on Facebook & Twitter. One of my friends has tried this candy before and loves it because it really is natural and "better for you." However, my mom is on weight watchers, and when I told her about this she was interested in how many points it would come out to, and would you believe that the Unreal chocolate peanut butter cups (5) has more points than Reese's (4)? So in reality is this candy really better for you? I'm not so sure, and if you're going to eat candy, why would anyone not want to choose the candy that's better known and less points?
When I opened the package of candy coated chocolates with peanuts, you could smell the peanuts right away; I swear it smelt just like you opened a jar of peanuts, which is great. The colors looked natural - at least more natural than peanut m&ms. They have less sugar than the M&Ms too, but are only 50 calories less. So really it comes down to - can any candy really be good for you? I don't think so, and I won't be eating these again anytime soon. It's not that they weren't good, because they had a great fresh flavor to them, it's just that I'm not a candy person, and I don't think candy is necessary for a person to eat at anytime during the day - unless maybe it's a special treat.
What really confused me on the website was the fact that they include the nutrition facts for Unreal candy, a candy competitor (like M&Ms / Reese's), and then a piece of fruit with this statement - "UNREAL RECOMMEndS EATING FRUIT TO HIT YOUR SWEET SPOT. IT'S LOADED WITH THE NUTRITION YOUR BODY NEEDS AND TASTES GREAT." Hm, so why don't I pick up a piece of fruit and eat it before I buy candy, junked or unjunked?
I won't be buying these again, nor will I recommend them to anyone. Again, it's not about the taste, but about the fact that it's still candy, and fruit is always better to nourish your body and sweet tooth!
*I'm a BZZ Agent and I received samples and coupons as part of this campaign, but the review is my personal statement about the product









No comments:
Post a Comment