Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dentyne Split2Fit Campaign

A few weeks ago, I received a Dentyne Split2Fit campaign in the mail from BZZAgent, of course. I receive free products and write reviews, that are completely 100% my own opinion. I can love something or hate something all on my own. When it comes to these Dentyne Split2Fit packs though, they were definitely something I loved. 


This new Dentyne Split2Fit pack easily splits into two sleek packs of gym that will fit almost anywhere.
They offer 33% more gum too (12-16 pieces)! I love when brands offer more of their product for the same, if not less money. But wait, there's more to expect with the packs:

"- Bring more, bring less, it's up to you - the same great gum you've always enjoyed just more convenient to carry
- Play it cool - Dentyne Ice offers Peppermint, Spearmint & Artic Chill for those nights you want to let things come to you
- Fire it up - When you feel like taking the night by storm you can turn to Dentyne Fire's Spicy Cinnamon flavor for that extra kick
- Come here often? Dentyne Ice Mint Frost is new to the party but makes quite the impression"

To learn more about these new Split2Fit packs check out the Dentyne gum website.

My Review:

I was able to try the three different flavors that Dentyne Ice offers to play it cool - Peppermint, Spearmint, and Artic Chill. I must admit though, Artic Chill is definitely my favorite, even though all of the flavors are great. Since I received two packs, I was able to give one to my boyfriend to try the three flavors - which he says were all great, and definitely came in handy when he needed to fit his phone, money clip, and gum in his pocket. It didn't add any bulk or weight to his pocket, something that he really enjoyed. For me, it was definitely the size that grabbed my attention. I always need gum when I go out, as I'm sure most of you do, but usually when I go out I only carry a wristlet, that - let's face it - can barely fit my Iphone. Therefore, when I had the chance to try these smaller packs out, I took it. They really do fit anywhere, and I had no trouble at all fitting it in my wristlet, along with my Iphone, money, and even my burt's bees!

Dentyne Ice Split2Fit packs are definitely my go-to gum, especially after trying them for free. I haven't even ran out yet though, so I didn't purchase any new packs - I mean you really get 6 packs of 8 pieces of gum, and in my opinion that's a lot! I will definitely be purchasing these again when I run out though, and now every time someone asks for my advice about gum - I always recommend Dentyne Split2Fit packs, but I might not tell them that I have a pack hidden in my pocket - because let's face it I'm not a good sharer!



*I'm a BZZ Agent and I received samples and coupons as part of this campaign, but the review is my personal statement about the product


No comments:

Post a Comment