My mom always asks my brother and I for a list, but tells us to put one big thing at the top - something we really want above all else, and then add smaller gifts underneath. What I wanted more than anything this year was a Polar FT40F Heart Rate Monitor, and it's exactly what I received! I have tested it out for three weeks or so already, and I absolutely love it - it calculates my calories burned, heart rate - max and minimum, and the amount of time I spend burning fat v. fitness. I think my favorite part about the HRM is the fact that it stores my workouts from weeks prior, and I'm able to go back and check out how many calories I've burned each week, as well as how long I worked out each week total. The color white is perfect, and the chest strap that it comes with doesn't even bother me. I put it right under my sportsbra, and don't even notice that it's there. While I try and wear the HRM during every workout, I never bring it to Yoga, because I don't think that it's necessary to have it there - I'd rather not focus on calories burned, instead I focus on me, and breathing too!
I also got a Nike gym bag, which I carry all my essentials in while attending many different fitness classes, my favorite being cardio kickboxing, among others including yoga, which I'm really starting to love. While it's small, it's exactly the size I need because all I really need to carry is a water bottle, my kickboxing gloves and wraps, headbands and pony tails, and maybe a protein bar or two.
I also received TWO huge bags of Perfect Fit Protein - which if you know me, you know how much I love, and a new blender bottle!
She also stuck gum, cinnamon roasted almonds, and vitamin C chews in my stocking - which is pretty much all gone already, and now I'm addicted to cinnamon roasted almonds, I mean that's better than satisfying my cinnamon craving by going to a Cinnabon and asking for the biggest cinnamon bun they have with loads of extra icing, right?!
What'd you receive for Christmas - anything fitness related?








Looks like a very merry fitmas!! My christmas was very similar! Got a yoga mat, foam roller, and a bunch of workout dvds!
ReplyDelete