Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 22, 2010

The Best has Yet to Come

So, that week off of school for Spring Break was much needed. Although I would've loved to go on a trip somewhere far away, I really enjoyed it here in the beautiful weather... for the most part. 


It all started with the flood of '10. The rain was absolutely intense, as well as the 70 mph winds! The storm blew transformers causing 3 towns to lose power, some only for hours, others for days. My house lost power for a good 24 hours. It was creepy sleeping in a house without the sound of the T.V, or the bathroom light kicking on when someone woke up in the middle of the night. I ended up getting out of town that night to see my friend's play, which was by far the best off-broadway show I've ever seen! She's a great actor, I hope she catches her big break rather soon! Then we enjoyed a late night dinner at Applebee's. 


My nights and days of Spring break, really consisted of me going out to eat, considering everything in the house went bad! I tried eating healthy, I really did, I swear!! When the weather got better, and the temperature got higher, I started to tan outside, unknowingly. I was just reading a book in a lawn chair, and ended up with a farmer's tan. No fair! The rest of the days, I tried to get rid of that farmer's tan.... it sort of worked? I also ran plenty of errands from going to the bank, buying t-shirts to make for my March of Dimes team as a thank you gift, doing things for the parentals, and organizing my room. 


My love, S, got me a surprise from Victoria's Secret! No not lingerie, no not the bathing suit I want, but this adorable outfit!!! .....



However, the sweat capris he also bought me are not shown. They also have these in other Baseball teams, depending on what area you live in!

I am so psyched to wear them to Citi Field or just lounging around !

I would take a picture of the outfit, but unfortunately my USB cord is at a neighbors house, therefore I cannot upload any pictures of my own. 

On another note, I made the best of the weekend. Friday, I went to Joel Olsteen's Night of Hope for my dad's birthday gift from my cousin. He's been through a lot lately and desperately needed some hope! He loved it. It was so inspirational. I really loved seeing him smile .. it's been awhile. :/ Then Saturday I went out to dinner with some of my girls that I haven't seen in awhile, then we went and did Karaoke! It was so much fun! While I was really nervous about singing, I didn't even care once I saw our audience! There were a bunch of drunk women dancing and singing for a bachelorette party! I loved it! The bride was adorable in her cowgirl hat with connecting veil! Then Sunday, after a day of work, my love came over and I asked him for desert, though it was 12:00 at night, he was all for going to the nearest Supermarket to buy me whatever my heart desired. At that point, it was desiring vanilla frozen yogurt, with strawberries, and chocolate chips!! I took pictures, which I shall post when I can get my USB back. I had this exact thing at Red Mango, and it was amazing, but now I know I can make it myself!

I'm not too excited about going back to class tomorrow, but I must, so I will! 

I hope you guys have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Cute new outfit, and I feel your pain about going back to school tomorrow...ughh!!

    ReplyDelete