So this is my first Monday Mantra and I'll admit, I had to look up exactly what mantra even meant! [a statement or slogan repeated frequently] Ha. College should really be teaching us a new word to learn each day to broaden our vocabulary. Anyways, I haven't had much time to actually gather all my thoughts and write them down. I've been super busy with schoolwork and work. So here we go...
This week I am trying to decide what to do with the rest of my life
I believe that what my family is going through right now will only make us stronger
I'm addicted to good bargains
I wish I had more time to spend with my family and boyfriend
I'm jealous of no one.
Soundtrack/Mantra for the week "You will only grow as high as your roots grow deep." - Joel Olsteen
I hope this lets you get to know a little more about me.
[Source]








I like this post! The first one really resonates w/ me because of my new job :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog!