Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 14, 2011

DIY - Banana Chips

I'm embarking on new adventures every weekend. To create things from scratch, whether it be decorative things that I can put around the house, or delicious things that I, as well as my family, could eat. Therefore Saturday is now going to be Do It Yourself Saturday, where I post projects that I have worked on, and that I want to share with you, because they're that simple!

Today, I share with you an easy DIY snack. A healthy banana snack to be precise.

Banana Chips

What you need:

2 Ripe Bananas
2 tablespoons Lemon Juice

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Cut bananas into thin slices.

3. Coat slices in lemon juice.
4. Bake banana slices on a greased pan in oven for 2 1/2 hours. Turn every half hour [watch for burning]. Remove when they are crispy, cool and store in an airtight container.



This recipe is great, especially when you have those bananas that are turning brown, and you don't want to eat soft bananas.


Adapted from: Food Dot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment