Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday _ 05.27.11


1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go       to a private, enchanting beach   and I would bring      a good book  .

2.  Something I often rant about is    how I'm always broke, but yet I don't want a job.. at least not yet. I figure why work if I'm going to be working when I leave college  .

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is     spinach, at least lately. It's the perfect snack,lunch,dinner, etc. Seriously you could never go wrong with a spinach salad as a main dish or a side dish! You could even add it to omelets or sandwiches!    .

4.  My "life-saving" product is   Bumble Bee Curling Gel - perfect when I don't have the time to do my own hair.  .

5.  A friend is someone who     will be there for you no matter what situation you're in, even if you just want to talk.  .

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be        By the end of the year I hope to,..."  .


7.  My favorite kind of art is        photography - there are so many things out there to be photographed; and even when it's the same thing, two photographers could have two totally different pictures. Honestly I love it. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment