Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Friends

I'm a soon to be senior in college and I still haven't found those friends I'm going to call my bridesmaids in just a few short years..

[Via]

You know those ones that I can look back and say remember when...?

[Via]

Don't get me wrong, I've had my fair share of best friends in the past. But you grow up and grow apart. I am grateful for having memories with each and everyone of them; but I do miss having that one girl that you could always turn to no matter what - whether it be to grab a cup of coffee, talk about endless memories, or have a shoulder to cry on.

It makes me wonder if I should be taking more of an active stance on this situation and going out there and trying to meet new people, or should I stick with the girls I have now and build a closer relationship with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment