I was sent 1 L'Oreal Paris The One Sweep Eye Shadow & 1 L'Oreal Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara, for free. All I had to do was try it and let my friends, family, and fellow bloggers, how I liked it and whether or not I recommend it.
I also received a booklet that described different facts about the products and how to use them, as well as retail value.
Now I'm not the type of girl to wear makeup, so when I received these products I was a little hesitant at first. Surprisingly, I was thrilled after realizing how easy they were to put on and how they take absolutely no time at all! The eyeshadow was excellent, especially because there are specific ones that suit your eye color. I chose the green one, even though my eyes are hazel.
The Process
The One Sweep Eye Shadow
- Apply with the darkest shade along your lash line
- Align the tip of the applicator with the inside corner of your eye, then sweep across your lid for perfectly applied shadow EVERY time
- Use the applicator to blend upwards across your lid for a more professional effect.
No Makeup
With Eyeshadow
Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara
- Place the brush at the top of the base of the lashes, gently sweeping up to the tip
- Apply the Illuminating Topcoat after step 1 to just the tips of the lashes for an everyday look
- For a bolder look, apply the pearlescent topcoat from the root to the tip for a dramatic illuminating effect!
The Finished Product
I suggest these products to everyone, from the mom on the go, to the young girl going out on the town. Seriously they couldn't be easier to use, and they're super chic.
Try them or feel free to ask me questions!
Remember I'm a Bzz Agent, and you could become one too! Click here!















No comments:
Post a Comment