Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 3, 2012

And Now We Celebrate!

Now I wasn't done with school just yet, even though my internship was finished, but I thought it'd be a good time to celebrate!

For most of my internship I didn't go out during the weekend, not only was I tired, but I thought it was a great time to complete assignments and projects that were due. I think it was important for me at that time to be devoted to the internship and nothing else, and I'm glad I didn't go out, but I certainly understand the necessity of it. Child Life Specialists burn out extremely fast, so it's important that we take care of ourselves and go out every once in a while! I had such a good time, and I knew it was well deserved, which makes the celebration that much better.

The Friday I finished my internship, I called all my friends and we decided to go out to Cheeseburger in Paradise for a little karaoke! We sang, laughed, and talked about future endeavors. The singing might've been my favorite though! Of course, the boys were there, but isn't this shot of just us girls, too cute?!




No comments:

Post a Comment