It was overwhelming for all of us. My parent's first child was graduating from college, my grandma's first grandchild graduating, and my cousin's first cousin. I really was the first to graduate from college. Plus the party was the next day, and we all wanted it to go perfectly.
The dinner went well, and we were all laughing by the end of it, after many toasts that seemed to last forever.
The next day after waking up early and running around trying to prepare for the party, it was in motion and people were arriving before we knew it. I'd like to think that my family throws an awfully good graduation party - see here. Dancing, laughing, and celebrating my graduation with those that have been there for me throughout the four long years, was a present in itself and I couldn't have asked for a better party.
From friends to family - I'd like to think I'm pretty lucky.











No comments:
Post a Comment