Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Giveaways Galore

I have two amazing giveaways for you guys to sign up for! I don't know about you, but I love being able to win things, for FREE - all it takes is some time to sign up ... 


GroopDealz is giving away a NIKON D3100 DSLR CAMERA to one lucky fan. Want to enter? Though it ends today, there's still time to enter! Just blog, like, follow, and tweet and BAM! You have several chances to win! Good Luck! I know I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to win the camera. As a broke college graduate, in need of a new camera, I would be extremely lucky to win it!



a Rafflecopter giveaway



Blonde Episodes, a fellow blogger, has given her readers a chance to win a pair Shyanne Cowboy Boots Courtesy of Boot Barn! These boots are to die for! I'm telling you, especially for a New Jersey Country girl! Yes, we have plenty of country girls in Jersey, just not enough boots! Head on over to her blog to try and win a pair of these babies... 



or these


and there are plenty more on the Boot Barn website. 

So good luck everyone! 



1 comment: