I have just returned from an amazing vacation with Salvatore ... more on that in a later post though.
------------------------------------
I had two separate graduations ... one at my university and the other at the IZOD center in NJ. It was pretty incredible. Anyways, we were only allowed to wear our cap at the IZOD center. Now I didn't know this prior to, but some people decorate their caps so that their family members could find them! I thought it was a great idea, and my friend and I planned a day to decorate them. We grabbed some art supplies from Michaels and AC Moore, as well as some snacks, and we were ready to start!
[instagram: kristynnicole1]
What You'll Need:
Graduation Cap
Letters/Numbers
Jewels
Hot Glue Gun
Directions:
1. Plug in hot glue gun and let it heat up. Plan out where you want the letters and numbers on your graduation cap, as well as where the jewels should go.
2. Hot glue the letters, numbers, and jewels to the cap.
3. Let sit 24 hours to dry.
4. Wear it proud!








such a great idea! when I graduate (someday lol) I'm definitely doing this!
ReplyDeleteGlad you a had a what sounds like an amazing vaca!
xxoo
Ana
I definitely recommend doing to this cap when you do graduate!
Delete