Our first was Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney at the Brother's of the Sun Tour. It was at MetLife Stadium, and tickets were extremely expensive, so we ended up sitting all the way at the top. It was a great concert, but I wish we were closer.
Prior to the concert we tailgated for a bit, but because I had work that day, we ended up getting there a little later, as opposed to our early tailgating parties. The people we tailgated with were friend's with our friends, but we didn't know them personally, so for me it was a bit awkward, but I tried to enjoy myself.
Inside the stadium, it got even more awkward. There were about six young couples sitting in front of Sal, his friend, and I, and all they were doing were drinking, making out, and acting reckless. I had about enough when the girls started showing their bras, but thankfully they left soon after that.
When Sal and I finally got to enjoy the concert it was over. Thankfully we had another concert just a few weeks later - TOBY KEITH! It was supposed to be the party of the summer, and I couldn't wait!
Sal had gotten my brother and I tickets for my brother's birthday! It would be his first country concert and I was psyched to be able to share that experience with him.
We got there really early, after a crazy ride down the parkway, and set up our tailgating area with the works - corn hole, grill, and coolers! It was a little cloudy, but extremely humid.
Blasting country music while playing a game of corn hole - how could it get any better than that on a summer day?
I think Toby Keith put on such a great show, and played all his great songs! I would definitely go see him again if I ever got the chance. Red Solo Cup!
I think my brother enjoyed his birthday present from Sal, don't you think!?








No comments:
Post a Comment