Yes, that's right, I'm finally inviting fall into my life, from the fresh, crisp air to the all things pumpkin recipes! I am ready for it all. At first I didn't want to give up summer so easily, but I think I've had enough of the brutal sun, BBQs, and the open pools. Ever since Sal and I went on a
weekend getaway to Vermont, I've been loving the fact that fall was just around the corner, and now that it's here - I don't want to let it go. I even printed out a Fall Bucket List for 2012, something I also did
last year for 2011, which I found
here!
via instagram: kristynnicole1
I'm ready to go apple picking, pumpkin picking, and walks around the park in the beautiful weather. Sal and I weren't able to cross off everything on the list, so this year I'm hoping we do, plus a few more things that are on a list of our own. I love lists, so you better believe I have more than a few laying on my desk.
Since I've found Tone It Up, I've created a new, healthier, more confident, lifestyle for myself so even though I'll definitely be baking like I do every fall, I'm going to aim to bake healthier, even for others. My mom is on a new healthy kick too - she's eating healthier and wants to start working out as well, so we have absolutely no junk food in the house, which makes it much easier to not only eat healthier, but to bake healthier as well.
This fall I hope to be as active as ever, spending as much time outside as I can. I'll be posting plenty of book reviews, healthy recipes, and life occurrences.
Even though it's not officially fall according to the calendar, Fall starts in September, at least to me, so HAPPY FALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment