Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 14, 2012

Motivation Mail: August

When I became a part of the Tone It Up Community, I met some amazing ladies - became friends on the community, started following inspiring individuals on Twitter, and eventually began participating in Motivation Mail! It was created by Alyssa at Everything A! If you're a Tone It Up girl, and haven't participated and want to - sign up by clicking here!

Every month, she pairs all the girls with a partner. Once you're paired, you can talk with your partner - find out their likes/dislikes and get to know different ladies from around the world! We each spend about $10-15 on each Motivation Mail package! We can include anything from "TIU approved snacks, inspirational books, notes, pictures, and anything motivating or inspiring!"

In August, I was paired with Karli from Maryland! I was way too excited; we started talking right away on Twitter, and we were able to get to know each other a lot more! Even though we already sent out our mail, we plan on keeping in touch, and definitely still continue to motivate each other each and every day!

I received my Motivation Mail from her yesterday, and I nearly cried! It was so so sweet, from the thoughtful card to the healthy snacks she included! I felt like she really listened to me when we were talking. I couldn't have gotten it at a better time either - right after I finished my morning workout! I was more inspired and motivated than ever to do my PM workout, and continue my two-a-day workouts for weeks to come.

Everything she gave me was so thoughtful, and will definitely help me on my fitness journey. I am so thankful - thank you Karli! You're such an fitspiration, and I'm so lucky we were paired.

[included: a sweet, sweet thank you card, a handmade journal (because I love to write - obviously), Jelly Belly Sport Beans, a Kind bar, a Cliff bar, three Justin's butters - peanut butter, almond butter, and hazelnut butter, a Larabar, a Luna bar, Mrs. May's Almond Rice Stix, Barbara's Snackimals, and Guayaki Yerba Mate Chocolate tea!]

Once you're signed up, you are permanently on the list, and now that it's September I have a new partner! I can't wait to send her some goodies! Even if you don't participate, try to motivate someone once a day - they'll return the favor, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment