Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 4, 2013

Beach Babe DVD Giveaway Winner Announced! *Updated

Giving away a Tone It Up Beach Babe DVD has been so incredible because I've been able to meet new Tone It Up girls, AND I've been able to inspire others to get the Beach Babe DVD and give it there all! This was my first giveaway, and hopefully I can have more in the future.

I was truly amazed by all of your comments and to hear how you think the Beach Babe DVD will help your fitness goals, because it definitely will - whether you use my weekly fitness routines or come up with your own, you're sure to have results, especially if you eat lean, clean, and green. 

I used Rafflecopter, which chose randomly - I just made sure that the winner followed the requirements of the giveaway by leaving a comment and becoming a follower of my blog. The anticipation is killing me, so without further ado, the winner of the Beach Babe DVD is...


I've been following you on instagram forever and just discovered your blog! So excited!! My goal is for 2013 to be my best year ever! I want to get in shape the right way and this DVD will help me with that! I love Tone It Up and am buying the nutrition plan for my 30th birthday on the 26th! Would love the DVD to mix up the WO's!

Amanda, you have 24 hours to email me, giving me your address so I can mail the DVD! If you don't contact me, I will unfortunately have to draw another name! 

Thank you all for entering the giveaway! Be on the look out for more in the near future! 

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Your first giveaway! That's soo exciting! Brianna has this DVD and loves it!

    I can't wait to see what your future giveaways will be!!

    xxoo
    Ardiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Oh that's awesome that she has it and loves it!! I sure love mine haha! I'd love to do a Paper Love Stationary giveaway ice I get some more followers!

      Delete
  2. I just emailed you and I am so excited!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made us so happy!! :) Love your blog!! xxxi

    ReplyDelete