Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday _ 05.20.11


1.   People always tell me I look like       my daddy; and I usually expect it now..."wow you look so much like..." "I know I know, my daddy" :)   .

2.  Friends don't let friends    spend the night alone after a bad break-up  .

3.  A sunny day is perfect for     enjoying a walk in the park, hand in hand. eating ice cream. soaking up the sun. smiling. laughing. living.   .

4.  My favorite accessory is   the promise ring that Salvatore gave me  .

5.  If I could afford it I would     hire a make-up artist and hair stylist for myself  .

6.  The cure for boredom is        a good book  .


7.  I am currently "in like" with        smoothies, working out, and harry potter   .

2 comments:

  1. I could totally use my own hairstyle & make up artist. I need to do something new with my hair...badly haha.

    Smoothies are my addiction right now!

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Hair & makeup just has never been my thing, but smoothies have!! They're great, especially one's made with fresh fruit right from your house!!

    ReplyDelete