Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DIY: Jars


The last project that my friend and I made were re-decorated jars for different things in the kitchen. I chose to make one for taco spices, flour, and sugar, but I hope to make more in the near future.

What You Need:

Old Jars [washed & rubbed with Goo Gone - takes the sticker right off]
Paint
Mod Podge
Letter Stickers or Cricut
Clearcote Hi-Shine Glaze

What To Do:

1. Wash out the jar and take Goo Gone and rub some on the sticker to peel off and strip jar clean.

2. Paint the lid of the jar and wait till it dries. Then apply Mod Podge.

3. Once dry, spray with Clearcote Hi-Shine Glaze.

4. Cut out words on the Cricut or apply letter stickers to the side of the jar.

5. Fill !


No comments:

Post a Comment