Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Little Surprises

Sal felt awful that he couldn't make it to my first graduation, since he had taken off for my second graduation and we were going on vacation just a few weeks after that. Of course I was upset, but I understood. I'm actually glad he didn't come because it was miserable in the rain! I still wanted to see him though, but with him working nights it's a bit difficult to see him during the week.

When I got home that day, he said he had a surprise for me and that when I wake up it'll be there. I couldn't sleep after he told me that and I was bursting with excitement!

That next morning I woke up to find this...


Seriously, how adorable is he? A box filled with two pints of cookie dough ice cream, my favorite, and snowcaps, topped off with a cute little note. According to him, he knows me better than I know myself, but I'd like to think that he's just a good listener!

It's the little things, like this, that make me smile. 

1 comment: