Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 4 of Tone It Up Beach Week

That means tomorrow is the last day! If you believe in yourself you can do anything! I made it through lean, clean and green eating every day, as well as two-a-day workouts, cardio AND toning. I couldn't be prouder, and I feel so accomplished so far!

It's Thirsty Thursday, and our trainers, Karena and Katrina, made sure we worked out hard and drank a lot of H2o!

Since I had the day off, I was able to wake up early for my Booty Call workout! Since I am not a member of a gym or have a tread climber, I wasn't able to do the Plateau buster, but I did do the HITT the beach workout, as well as a 20 min jog on the tread climber (1.21 miles).

What I had Planned:


Thursday - [AM w/o] HITT the beach + 20 minutes on the tread climber (40 min)
[PM w/o] surfer girl + sunkissed abs x3 + 50 tummy tucks

Since I was off of work, there was no reason for me not to complete all the workouts I had planned. For my PM workout, I did the surfer girl workout on the Beach Babe DVD, sunkissed abs x3, and 50 tummy tucks, as well as a 1 min plank!

[via instagram: kristynnicole1]

I also ate extremely well, which I'm proud of! I swear I continue to surprise myself, but I know that I have the control, and as long as I know that, I know I'll do great! 

Here's What I ate:

M1 - perfect fit pancake with 1/2 banana and 3 strawberries, and Chobani blueberry greek yogurt
[via instagram: kristynnicole1]

M2 - Jamaican jerk chicken with tomatoes, and a side of broccoli and chickpeas with spinach
[via instagram: kristynnicole1]

M3 - Frozen Chocolate Covered Strawberry !*
M4 - Turkey burger with lettuce and tomato, and a side of chick peas with spinach**, and green beans
[via instagram: kristynnicole1]

M5 - maybe some hummus and multigrain gluten free sea salt crackers

How do you make a chocolate covered strawberry you ask? Well, in my opinion, it tastes exactly like a Frozen Hot Chocolate, but afterwards you're not left with a full tummy, you're feeling refreshed! 

[via instagram: kristynnicole1]

*Chocolate Covered Strawberry

Ingredients: 
1 Chocolate Zico Coconut Water
Splash of Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 packet of Perfect Fit Protein
apx. 7 Strawberry Ice Cubes

Directions:
Put all of the ingredients into a blender (I used the magic bullet) and blend! It's that simple!





To make the strawberry ice cubes - cut strawberries in half or quarters and place cut strawberries in an ice cube tray. Fill with water, freeze overnight, and enjoy in water to give it an extra kick or the Chocolate Covered Strawberry!








 ** Chick Pea and Spinach Salad 

Ingredients: 
1 cup of Spinach (I used cooked spinach, but you can also use it right out of the fridge)
1 can of chick peas
Juice of half a lemon
1 teaspoon of olive oil
black pepper to taste

Directions:
Mix all of the ingredients together. I heated mine for about 5 minutes on the stovetop, but this can be eaten cold like a regular salad, just let it "marinate."

Source: AnnieSmallz

No comments:

Post a Comment