Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

TIU Beach Week - Day 2

Today didn't start out the way I had planned last night. I wanted to wake up for my Booty Call before I went to nanny at 8:00 AM, but I slept horribly so I tried to sleep until I needed to go to work. I was off all morning, but being with kids I was able to laugh and eating healthier, I changed my attitude for the day to a more positive one.

I was jumping for joy once I got an email that told me I was approved to take the Child Life Exam in November! The kids were laughing at me, but I was way too excited to care!

That just made me more determined and motivated to workout when I got home.

[via instagram: kristynnicole1]

These were my plans:


Tuesday - [AM BC w/o] HITT the beach + 20 minutes on the tread climber (40 min)
[PM w/o] under the sea x3 + cowabunga girl x3

I combined both of my workouts this evening. The only major change was that I only did Cowabunga x1, but I hope to do the other two circuits tomorrow morning along with my Booty Call. My workout was so intense that I tore through my yoga mat! I guess I'm in the market for a workout mat now! Any suggestions?

My meals were extremely healthy! It's amazing how much happier I am when I eat well! Confidence is beautiful, ladies!

Here they are:

M1 - honey bunches of oats with whole milk + a banana 
M2 - coconut cream pie larabar 
M3 - garden salad with tomatoes, peppers, onions, and cheese/three slices of salami
M4 - grapes and strawberries 
M5 - turkey burger with tomatoes and spinach, along with brussels sprouts 

+ 60 oz of H2o

I also participated in the #beachweekchat - where Katrina and Karena answered Tone It Up questions on Twitter! My question was answered!

kristynnicole1: how do you ladies train for a 5K? @ToneItUp #beachweekchat
ToneItUp: We love the coach to 5K program! #beachweekchat

Since I am considering running in a 5K I wanted to know what they did to train! I hope it helped others who were wondering the same thing!

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!


No comments:

Post a Comment