Instead I try and eat three healthy meals a day, along with two protein filled snacks - either a smoothie or a LÄRABAR after a workout. I recently tried the Lunabars, but I found that they made my stomach feel really weird. If you want to see more of the meals that I eat, check me out on instagram - kristynnicole1. I can't promise that you won't find a cheat meal every now and then (I date an Italian ... with a mother who makes delicious Sunday dinners!) I'll also be posting some healthy recipes soon as well.
So I've tried 5 different LÄRABARs (they were on sale at Shoprite) - recommended by the Tone It Up girls. I usually ate them after a workout, and they seemed like the perfect amount of food. They're the original fruit and nut bar. According to the website, "LÄRABAR® is a delicious blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices. Made from whole food, each flavor contains no more than nine ingredients. Pure and simple, just as nature intended." They're gluten free, dairy free, soy free, non-GMO, vegan, AND Kosher. What could be better than that?!
I have to admit that the first LÄRABAR I had was quite disgusting. I tried the banana cake one and absolutely hated it. I didn't want to finish it, but I was starving, so after each bite I drank water and forced it down. Having an unpleasant first experience made me hesitant to eat the rest of them, but I'm sure glad I did, because I found two I loved and two I liked!
I absolutely loved the Blueberry Muffin one, and even purchased some more of them today! I also loved the carrot cake bar. The two I liked were the chocolate coconut and the cookie dough, because come on nothing is better than real cookie dough! I would know, I'm a cookie dough addict (hey, at least I admit it!)
"We at LÄRABAR believe that a sound mind, body and spirit are derived from food in its simplest, most natural state. Made from 100% real food, LÄRABAR is a magical harmony of fruits, nuts, and spices that will lift your vitality and provide energy with every bite. Simple. Pure. Delicious."
- Lara, Creator of LÄRABAR
What flavors have you tried and which ones should I try next?



![[no image]](http://s3.amazonaws.com/jo.www.larabar.com.2011/uploads/product/thumbnail_images/27/thumb.jpg)

















[Via - LÄRABAR]








No comments:
Post a Comment