Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 31, 2012

The Final Day of TIU BEACH WEEK!

Why is it that when I'm going on a trip, I completely procrastinate packing!? I mean, I'm the type of person that needs to check the weather the day of, look around at what I have in my closet, and decide on what to wear based on all those factors, including my mood! So as I sit here typing this blog post, I am staring at my unpacked bag... wishing it would pack itself.

I just completed Day 5 of Tone It Up Beach Week (you can still join at any point - doing the same exercises and eating lean, clean and green, of course)!

I had to work two jobs today, so I was determined to get in both workouts and eat extremely healthy!

What I had planned:


Friday - [AM w/o] sunset workout x3
[PM w/o] kickboxing (60 min)


I set my alarm nice and early, and completed my booty call - the sunset workout x3, or should I say the sunrise workout, before I went to watch the children I nanny. I took them to the park, and while they rode around on their bicycles, I walked and followed them.

[via instagram: kristynnicole1]

When I finished that job, I was off to watch children at CKO Kickboxing, while their parents are kickboxing. I was able to squeeze in a 60 min kickboxing session right after! I am telling you, if you haven't tried kickboxing, then you should ASAP! I am going to blog about it in a later post, but seriously, go try it if you want a full-body workout - the first session is free (aside from $20 gloves, if you don't have any)!

My meals:

M1- Kashi Blueberry Clusters with fat free milk + 1 banana
[via instagram: kristynnicole1]

M2- peanut butter cookie larabarM3- steak & avocado salad (threw in peppers, tomatoes, onions, and a sprinkle of cheese)
[via instagram: kristynnicole1]

M4- SILK Strawberry banana with 1/2 packet perfect fit
M5- chicken with tomatoes, brown rice, and green beans/brussels sprouts with some Mrs. Dash! 



[via instagram: kristynnicole1]

+ 70 oz of H2o

I am feeling amazing, and super confident - probably more confident than I've ever been! Tomorrow, I plan on taking my measurements and posting a progress picture. So be on the lookout! 

Now off to pack! 

No comments:

Post a Comment