Each month Karena and Katrina post the schedule they have created for all of the members, whether they have purchased the nutrition plan or not. I print out a copy, and try to take their suggestions. After a few weeks I have finally come up with a schedule that works for me. I'm always looking for new and exciting workouts though, to add or switch into my schedule.
You can find the schedule - here.
I work out twice a day, six days a week, doing about 45-60 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of toning exercises. If I don't have time to workout twice a day, I combine the exercises and workout for about an hour and fifteen minutes to an hour and a half. I find that this way I am hitting all of the right muscles and really working up a sweat.
Sundays are usually my rest days; however, if I have somewhere to be on Saturdays, like a BBQ or family get together, I take Saturdays off and workout on Sunday instead. I start Monday off with kickboxing and bikini booty + summer arms, from the Beach Babe DVD, and repeat the same workouts on Wednesday and Friday as well. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays are my running days + ab workouts, I'm almost done with Strong like Susan's 30 Day Ab Challenge that I found on YouTube, so once I finish that I'll be working out my abs using Tone It Up workouts.
So here it is:
Monday - CKO Kickboxing (60 min class) + Bikini Booty/Summer Arms
Tuesday - 45 minutes on the tread climber (5K) + Ab Workout
Wednesday - CKO Kickboxing (60 min class) + Bikini Booty/ Summer Arms
Thursday - 45 minutes on the tread climber (5K) + Ab Workout
Friday - CKO Kickboxing (60 min class) + Bikini Booty/Summer Arms
Saturday - 5K jog/run + Ab Workout
Sunday - Rest
This schedule works for me because I'm trying to tone up certain parts of my body, and gain muscle in those areas. I don't want to lose an insane amount of weight, and I just want to be healthier. I find that kickboxing relieves stress and keeps you moving the entire hour, so you're dripping sweat by the end of the session and you're feeling good! The other booty, arm, and ab workouts, I find, are great for someone who wants to sweat, but doesn't have a lot of time on their hands! I love this schedule for now, but I'm sure I'll find new workouts to switch it up! The September calendar should be coming out fairly soon! I can't wait!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I'm more than willing to answer!









No comments:
Post a Comment