Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tone It Up Beach Week Day 3 - Happy Hump Day!

Reminder to myself: You felt amazing this morning after your Booty Call, I repeat AMAZING! Try to always work out in the AM, as well as the PM, whenever possible!

So I've reached the mid-point of Beach Week, and I'm sad it's almost over. I wish it lasted forever, but I'm kind of excited for Fall. This is a great way to end summer, and I'm so glad I'm participating in it!

What I had planned:

Wednesday - [AM w/o] Booty Blasting Stair Workout
[PM w/o] kickboxing class (60 min)

What I really did:

I switched up my Booty Call, because I wanted to get my toning workouts in, knowing that I was going to be doing a ton of cardio for my PM workout. I did the 8 Toning moves from the SELF Magazine (12 reps x3), beach bum workout x2, and malibooty x1

I love CKO Kickboxing & Perfect Fit Protein
[via instagram: kristynnicole1]



After I got home from watching the kids, I headed to kickboxing! This is the second week in a row where I've been going three times a week, and I'm glad I've been pushing myself! It's such an intense full-body workout; I literally drip sweat by the end of the 60 minutes. 

When I got home from kickboxing, I scheduled my Child Life Exam! November needs to take its time getting here, because I've got studying to do! 

Main Meals of Day 3
[via instagram: kristynnicole1]

My meals for the day were extremely lean, clean, and green! 

M1 - Perfect Fit Protein Pancake, with 1/2 a banana, 5 strawberries, and Chobani Strawberry and Banana Greek Yogurt
M2 - garden salad with tomatoes, peppers, onions, cheese, and buffalo chicken slices
M3 - dark chocolate oven roasted almonds and three strawberries
M4 - Silk Perfect Fit Protein Shake
M5 - tilapia over brown rice, with baby spinach - made enough for my dad and I - trying to get him to eat healthier without him knowing ;)

+ 60 oz of H2o


My First Perfect Pancake - Recipe here
[Via instagram: kristynnicole1]

I'm always looking for healthier meals to make, if you have any recipes send them my way!

Push yourself through the remainder of the week! You got this ladies! I'm definitely ready for Thirsty Thursday, and all the surprises that come our way!

2 comments:

  1. heyy : ) I saw your blog link on the TIU community :) love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Thanks! I hope you're loving beach week as much as I am!

      Delete