Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 5, 2012

A Care Package from Yoplait

A few weeks ago, Karena and Katrina from Tone It Up asked what greek yogurt we ate, other than Chobani and I quickly responded...


Since my mom began Weight Watchers, she's been eating healthier, and therefore more aware of the points and nutritional value of food. She noticed that Yoplait has a new 100 calorie Greek yogurt out, and quickly picked a variety of flavors for us to try. Not only is it 100 calories, it's only 2 weight watcher points, and has 10-13g of protein and only 7-9g of sugar. Talk about a healthy version of greek yogurt - it's now my go-to greek yogurt! 

We've tried every flavor - black cheery, mixed berry, key lime, strawberry, peach and vanilla. I am a huge fan of the key lime and vanilla yogurts. The vanilla is perfect because you can add granola and fruit right on top to make a perfect, healthy breakfast or snack! 

So when Yoplait asked that I DM them, I couldn't say no! The other day, I finally received my care package and I was thrilled! 


I opened the envelope to find an adorable (incredibly soft) Yoplait motto 'it's so good' shirt, an awesome Iphone case with their motto again, and a coupon for a free cup of Yoplait Greek Yogurt - perfect for the Tone It Up Holiday Hottie Week (more on that in a later blog post).


Everyone needs to try this greek yogurt and let me know what you think of it! 

Thank you for the incredible care package Yoplait!

To find out more about Yoplait check out their pages:

Website: Yoplait
Twitter: @Yoplait
Facebook: Yoplait

*All of the above opinions are my own. Yoplait didn't ask that I write a review, I simply wrote one because I love the product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment