Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Motivation Mail: October

If you still haven't signed up for Motivation Mail with Alyssa at Everything A, then I suggest you go and do that before reading the rest of this post! This is now my third month participating and I'm so grateful that I have been able to "meet" and chat with three amazing ladies.

This past month I "met" Kyle, which I found funny because that's my brother's name! I never thought of Kyle being both a girl's and boy's name, but I love that it can be! Our mail was pretty random, literally. Kyle told me how she loves random knick knacks, and told me to expect a box full of random. Meanwhile I sent her a box of little lists - from to-do lists to to-buy lists. I figured if she was sending me what she loves, random goodies, I'd send her what I love, lists! I also included a smelly pencil, a little package of lotion and a facial, trail mixes, hand sanitizer, and a dream catcher! I was a little delayed sending hers out because Hurricane Sandy, my Child Life Exam, and the Nor'easter, but she didn't mind at all, thankfully!

I received her box a week before I sent hers out, and I was super excited to open it, not knowing what to expect!


Not only was her card super sweet, but everything she included was so interesting! Not only did I love not knowing what to expect, I loved everything she gave me - earrings, nail polish, soap, and hair bands to feel pretty, of course(!), starbucks via & chai tea (pumpkin chai was absolutely delicious and I need to go out and buy some more), Emerald Breakfast On the Go, which was so tasty, Gummy worms, and a homemade bar, notecards, and lastly leis! 

While I haven't used everything yet, I plan on it! I passed on the coffee to my brother, since he's a huge fan, as well as the gummy bears, but everything else was mine to keep!

I'm excited for next month's Holiday Motivation Mail! 

No comments:

Post a Comment