Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 15, 2012

DIY: Pumpkin Mask

Some days, you just need to relax - that was me on Friday. I had the entire day off, so I thought it'd be great to make the whole day a "me" day. I baked and cooked in the morning, something I love to do, and then in the afternoon when the house was quite, I made a quick pumpkin facial mask, from the Tone It Up Holiday Hottie Series, applied it, and just sat, mindlessly meditating. It only lasted about 15-20 minutes, but it was calming to say the least. All you have to do is focus on your breathing, when your mind wanders, just keep bringing it back to your breathing. It's incredibly relaxing, and your face will feel so smooth and clean after the facial!



I've never had a facial before, so I was a bit nervous about the whole thing, but it proved to be beneficial for my mind and my pores!

It smells amazing, but don't eat it! Save it for your face! All you have to do is wash your face prior, mix all of the ingredients together, and apply. I also decided to warm up tea bags and place them over my eyes. Sit back and relax for roughly 15-20 minutes, and then take a warm, wet washcloth and wipe the pumpkin mask off.

This is perfect for any individual, especially those that have a little pure pumpkin left after making all of those delicious, holiday recipes!


Now I'll spare you the picture that I took mid-facial, but here's my skin afterwards... glowing, right!?


Source: Tone It Up 

No comments:

Post a Comment