Right from the Tone It Up Website:
"Here you'll find a community of women, of all ages, inspiring and supporting one another to live the life of their dreams; happy, healthy and out of this world! Explore the site, get to know other team members, download free workouts, print delicious recipes, find inspiration and get ready to tone it up with your trainers, Karena and Katrina!
How to get started with the Tone It Up Lifestyle
- You can find new fitness videos and motivation every week on the blog, ToneItUp.com.
- Don't miss a beat! Sign up for our emails to recieve weekly workouts, recipes & motivation! The TIU Newsletter
- Stay connected with Tone It Up on twitter here, it's easy on your phone! twitter.com/ToneItUp. A lot of women make twitter names for TIU. Ex. TIUkate or KateTonesItUp :)
- On facebook? We are too! facebook.com/ToneItUp
- We just launched a new workout DVD! 7 full workouts, to tone head to toe~ Your Beach Babe DVD Check it out at BeachBabeDVD.com
- Nutrition is one of the most important parts of our lifestyle at Tone It Up. What you put in your body affects your mood, fitness goals, energy and lifespan! Join our lifetime membership here~ Tone It Up Nutrition Plan
- Connect with other Tone It Up members here and build your TIU Profile~ community.ToneItUp.com"
I started this transformation, this new lifestyle almost 4 weeks ago, and I have not looked back - well except, to track my progress! I have not only signed up for the weekly emails, but I also signed up to be a part of the community - where I can communicate and bond with other women going through the same exact lifestyle change - exercising and eating lean, clean, and green!
I was able to purchase the Beach Babe DVD - which I live by! By doing these workouts every week, as well as cardio (on the tread climber) and quite recently the 30 Day Ab Challenge, I have seen results! I haven't purchased the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan, yet, because of the price ($150), but I have only heard great things about it! I have been watching what I've been eating and I drink as much water as possible during the day to stay hydrated.
[via instagram: kristynnicole1]
I workout 6 days a week, usually two times a day [cardio & toning exercises], but if I can't work out twice a day, I combine my cardio and toning exercises. Checking in with the community, allows me to see my work out written down, and feel proud and accountable for all that I've accomplished.
I also purchased their Perfect Fit Protein, which is 100% natural protein, Organic, Gluten-Free, Raw, Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher, Non-Fat, Sugar-Free, Allergen-Free and Free of Dairy, Lactose, Soy, Corn and Wheat. I use it when making smoothies, post workouts, and they post recipes on their website for pancakes and even peanut butter balls and cookies!
[via instagram: kristynnicole1]
I hope to include recipes I've tried, and my progress during this lifestyle change. I am not doing this to lose weight, but rather to feel more confident in my skin and to become a healthier person, one step at a time. I essentially just wanted to TONE IT UP!
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!











you look amazing!!!!
ReplyDeletei seriously can not wait to get my body back after i have my baby. this just gave me even more inspiration, so thank you!
:)
Thank you! I love that I can inspire other ladies! :) YOU CAN DO IT !!
ReplyDelete