Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

DIY: Kitchen Canister

I bought a bag of perfect fit protein, but when I received it, I couldn't get it closed no matter how hard I tried to zip it back up. I didn't want the protein powder going 'stale' or bad in anyway, so I was on the look out for a storage project. That was when I found the perfect solution on Elle - a Tone It Up sister's twitter, an inexpensive do it yourself canister!


What You'll Need:

1 Glass Canister (any size)
Chalkboard Labels
Chalk

Directions:

1. Take whatever it is you want to store and pour into the canister.

2. Write what it is that you put in the canister using the chalk on the chalkboard labels.

3. Place chalkboard label on to the canister! That's all - place on countertop in the kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment