During the 5 Day Slim Down, I followed it exactly as it's written in the plan. I also was able to complete two workouts a day [cardio in the morning, and toning in the afternoon]. It was difficult not eating any of the dinners that my family had made, but I was able to push through it. I tried not to go out to dinner or drinks, and when I did, because let's be honest you can't just avoid your social life, I opted to be the designated driver, or I ate before I went out and stuck with water. Eating 5 meals a day was easy, because I had been doing that for months now - sometimes even having a sixth "meal," tea for dessert. However, I had to eat specific things for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and even snacks were limited. I just kept thinking in my head that it's only for 5 days, and it helped when I was craving something that I couldn't have. I didn't cave once when it came to my cravings.
The week before, during the first week of the Holiday Hottie Series, I was able to lose 3 lbs, and I was so proud, happy even that I had lost weight. During the second week, during the 5 Day Slim Down (5DSD), I was able to lose another 3 lbs and tone up. I felt less bloated, which is one benefit to doing the 5DSD and I suggest that anyone do it before a big event or a day at the beach, because you will look your slimmest! I felt amazing, and I couldn't wait to tell everyone my results.
I took pictures of my progress, and you can see them below. I did it for my benefit only, but if it helps others with their healthy lifestyle, then I'm more than happy to share. I'm not trying to sell the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan, I'm just trying to motivate each and every reader to be more mindful of what they're eating and try and live a healthier life.
The first picture is from before the Holiday Hottie Series began. The second picture is after the first week, while the third picture is after the second week, or my 5DSD. You can tell that my muscles and V-line were more pronounced, however, it doesn't look like that anymore because I introduced the food that I hadn't eaten during those 5 days, back into my meals.
After the 5DSD, I took a trip to Target, the place where you walk out with way more than you planned to buy. I found this adorable penguin mug as soon as I walked in and I couldn't think of a better way to reward myself for finishing my first slim down. Instead of rewarding myself with food, cheat meals especially, I decided to reward myself with something else, something cheap, but something that made me smile! It's the little things in life, really.
If you want to know more about the nutrition plan, the slim down, or anything regarding leading a healthy lifestyle, comment or email me and I will try and answer all of your questions.









No comments:
Post a Comment