Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 28, 2012

Beach Babe DVD Giveaway!

I began my Tone It Up lifestyle in July, when I purchased the Beach Babe DVD, signed up for the online community, and printed out my workout schedule. Before I knew it I was ordering Perfect Fit Protein, and participating in challenges that not only motivated me to give it my all, but also encouraged me to keep going and inspire others. During the Beach Week Challenge, I won a box of Tone It Up goodies, which included a beach bag, water bottle, lunch bag, and the Beach Babe DVD, among other things. I immediately gave that DVD to my mom, and she loves the workouts, especially the Summer Arms workout, which she tries to do every day before work.


On Cyber Monday, my Tone It Up sister Amanda asked if she could use me as the person who referred her to the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan, and I immediately said yes. When any individual bought the plan on Cyber Monday and wrote down a referral, they would both receive a small box of Tone It Up goodies that included a water bottle, small journal, hat, sticker, perfect fit packet, AND the Beach Babe DVD. I immediately knew that I wanted to host a giveaway for this amazing DVD, so I can inspire and encourage others to start their healthier, toned up lifestyle. 

This 2-disc DVD includes 7 workouts and behind the scenes with Karena & Katrina. The 7 workouts include:

Disc 1:
Surfer Girl, a fun toning workout to strengthen your core and arms, slim the thighs, and lift the booty (24 min)
Bikini Sculpt, perfect to fit in your day to tighten and tone, burn fat, and to have your ultimate summer body (40 min)
High Intensity Interval Training, the best type of routine to burn as many calories at once and to increase your metabolism (20 min)

Disc 2:
Summer Arms, a fine toning arm circuit with Karena that will expose your sculpted arms and shoulders (12 min)
Bikini Booty, a routine that is sure to focus on lifting, toning, and shaping your backside perfectly for that bikini (10 min)
Bikini Abs, a fun workout with Katrina to slim the waistline, tone the lower and upper abs, all while strengthening the core (15 min)
Long & Lean, relax on the beach with Karena while elongating your body and increasing circulation (10 min)

My favorite workout has to be HIIT the Beach! This workout is great to do first thing in the morning, three times a week! It'll get your heart pumping, and your body sweating! It's only 20 minutes, so no excuses! You HAVE TIME! 

Here's a simple way to get the most out of your Beach Babe DVD! 

Monday - HIIT the Beach + Summer Arms & Bikini Booty
Tuesday - Surfer Girl + Bikini Abs
Wednesday - HIIT the Beach + Summer Arms & Bikini Booty + Long & Lean
Thursday - Surfer Girl + Bikini Abs
Friday - HIIT the Beach + Summer Arms & Bikini Booty
Saturday - Bikini Sculpt
Sunday - Rest

Want to win this amazing DVD that could give you results like this, as long as you're eating lean, clean and green as well?! What better way to start off 2013!?



All you have to do is follow my blog and leave a comment answering this question...

How will this Tone It Up Beach Babe DVD help you achieve your fitness goals?

For an additional entry, you can also tweet about the giveaway to make sure everyone knows about the giveaway, and enable more individuals to start off 2013 on the right foot! 


16 comments:

  1. I've wanted this DVD since they released it! It would help me with my fitness goals over the winter when it's too snowy to get to the gym or to run outside, and further my progress to the body I dream of having by this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just signed up on the tone it up community page and I love all the girls, they are so inspiring! This DVD will help me get up in the morning for the BC and it will make me feel like a beach babe right away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristyn, you're a lucky girl ! you won this DVD twice :) so nice from you to host a giveaway and allow other TIU girls to get the benefits of this DVD.

    I do diligently mw workouts and am trying hard to eat clean. The TIU community is helping me a lot and keep me motivated. However I still struggle with the BC because I have to get up at 0500 each morning to go to work so it's hard to find the right workout in term of duration and intensity that could fit my habits.
    I'd love to get the DVD because i am sure that among these 7 workouts, i will find the perfect match for my BC, which is as per K&K a key to reach our fitness goals. I'd be glad you you could help me to reach this goal and finally be a BEACH BABE !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops ! my comment was published anonymously ! this was not my intention, sorry about that !

      Delete
  4. I have been running a little over a year but haven't been adding in enough cross training! The DVD would definitely help there! I live at the Jersey Shore, definitely need to be a beach babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting this DVD for a long time! I recently started graduate school, and it's been stressful to say the least. My goal for 2013 is to incorporate more exercise for stress relief and to tone up for a future trip to Brazil! This would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been following you on instagram forever and just discovered your blog! So excited!! My goal is for 2013 to be my best year ever! I want to get in shape the right way and this DVD will help me with that! I love Tone It Up and am buying the nutrition plan for my 30th birthday on the 26th! Would love the DVD to mix up the WO's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard wonderful things about Tone It Up! I love DVDs for the days you can't make it to the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seeing your transformation really made me want to try this dvd. I just joined TIU and hope I can have great results like you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to vary my workouts and I've heard great things about TIU. I hope that doing new workouts will help me see results physically: more muscle definition and strength.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been following TIU for a couple months now and what really inspires me keep with the plan is seeing other girls, such as yourself, acheive their goals and stick with it! With the TIU DVD hopefully I can continue towards my fitness goal and acheive results similar to yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I published as anonymous, but my name is Cara

      Delete
  11. I'm always looking for new workouts that will excite me and keep me going--you need to change up your workout routine every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to have a workout to do for when I can't get in to the gym or on the weekends. It is nice to have options for days you just can't go anywhere. #hellosnowday

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to run but rarely do toning work because I do not have a video to use. Although the YouTube videos are fantastic, I would love to use the DVD series. The girls are so motivating and provide great support and tips. I am certain that the videos will help me firm up

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love tone it up, and what I really want to do is join the nutrition plan but I dont have the funds yet. So the DVD will help me so much because I have trouble sometimes figuring out what to do for my workouts, but from what I've heard about the DVD and from the sample way you showed to get the most out of the DVD I really think it would help me continue in my fitness journey. And I love K&K they're amazing and it seems like it would be so fun to have this DVD of their best to workout to all the time!! Thank you for doing giveaways like this whether I win or not I know we all appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete