Megan, @ Run Megan Run, was my partner, and even though we talked and she told me a little more about herself (like how she loves to travel - originally from California and going to Texas, San Diego, and Arizona, before settling in Georgia - how awesome is that?! I'm kind of jealous!), I knew immediately the kind of ornament I wanted to get her after checking out her blog! I logged on to Etsy and began browsing all of the handmade shops, and fell in love with a running ornament, which was the perfect ornament for Megan, in my opinion, because this year she was a running fiend, and I hope it only continues into the years to come! I was able to draw in on some of the energy and motivation that her blog was able to provide, especially before my first 5K on Thanksgiving Day! I could only hope to compete in as many races as her one day, and in all 50 states, how amazing would that be?!
[via: RunMeganRun; purchased from: TreasureCast]
Penny, who doesn't have a blog, had me as her partner, and so I let her know a little bit more about me and told her that I had just graduated from college and am pursuing a job as a Child Life Specialist, I'm a fitness fanatic and obsessed with kickboxing, I love to write and bake, and my favorite animal is a penguin. I hoped that was enough for her to work with, and after receiving my ornaments (yes, two of them!) she definitely is a great listener! I loved them so much that I even decided to send her a Christmas card to say thank you in a more personal way! Thank you Penny for the ornaments; I will cherish them for years to come!
How adorable are these!?
"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!"
Happy Holidays Everyone!
If you ever have the chance to participate in an Ornament Swap, I say go for it!










I LOVE both of the ornaments and the one you sent is perfect :] Thank you so much for participating in our swap!
ReplyDelete