ViewSPORT is "an innovative fitness apparel line focused on the motivated athlete, sports teams, the military, and others looking to get the most from their fitness and training efforts." Their apparel has sweat activated technology that reveals a design or words once the perspiration comes in contact with the fabric, which makes you that much more determined to give your workouts your all, so that the words can reward you!
{Their mission} - "ViewSPORT’s mission is to motivate and empower all those interested in living healthier and more active lives with a new tool to visibly measure their hard work." (and let me just tell you, it works!)
There are plenty of men and women's apparel to choose from, in many different colors and styles. I chose the "Drowned In Their Own Sweat" Charcoal on Teal Tank, in a small because you want it to be form fitting. I had talked to a representative from ViewSPORT on Twitter who helped me with sizing and a small discount! Make sure you network people! I got a great deal on it at the time, and I couldn't have been more excited when I received it in the mail!
I threw it on before I headed to an intense hour of kickboxing, knowing that I would sweat, and making sure I pushed myself even harder in order for the sweat activated technology to work, and boy did it ever! The words, TRAIN HARDER, appeared on the lower back of my tanktop, so I wasn't able to see it until I got home, but lucky enough for me the words were still there.
Not only does this make you work harder, but it makes working out fun! While I was kickboxing, I kept thinking how awesome it was that people close to my bag could look at my back and see words of inspiration. Who knows, maybe it made them train harder as well!
I love this tank top and wear it as often as I can. If you haven't mailed your wishlist out to Santa yet, I think you should definitely add a ViewSPORT tank to the bottom, or maybe even to the top of your list. Now I just need to decide which tanktop I want next!
Want to learn more about ViewSPORT? Visit their pages!
Website: ViewSPORT
Twitter: ViewSPORT
Facebook: ViewSPORT
YouTube: ViewSPORT
*All of the above opinions are my own. ViewSPORT didn't compensate me or ask that I write a review, I simply wrote one because I love the product.








No comments:
Post a Comment