Synopsis According to Barnes & Noble:
When unworldly student Anastasia Steele first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately, repelled by Christian’s singular erotic tastes, Ana demands a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.
Now, Ana and Christian have it all—love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. But Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian’s opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.
Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice, and fate conspire to make Ana’s deepest fears turn to reality.
Now, Ana and Christian have it all—love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. But Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian’s opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.
Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice, and fate conspire to make Ana’s deepest fears turn to reality.
This book is intended for mature audiences.
My Review:
After two books filled with Christian and Ana, I have not tired of either of them - Ana's need for a commitment, nor Christian's controlling desires. By the time I was finished with the book, I wanted more, I needed more! I feel as if EL James' writing has gotten better by book #3, yet not the best writing I've ever read. Still this book was filled with plenty of sexual encounters, as well as passion and love, yes ladies... love. There are certainly parts of this book where I was scared out of my mind, wondering what would happen to Christian Grey, wondering whether Ana was safe. It turns out that their fairy tale does come true though - tied together with marriage, honeymoon, and a baby... a baby! I loved how they both had to work at their relationship in order for it to work, altering parts of themselves for the better. Of course the characters in this book were incredible; readers were able to learn the heart of Christian's past, and the real reason why he is the way he is, more about Christian's family, and the way some of his submissives felt. If I was Ana, I would think I could change Christian for the better too, even though she began to accept his 50 shades in the second book, she didn't quite understand them fully until the third. I think this one is my favorite out of the whole trilogy. I may just have to read them again just to be sure though!
My Rating: 5 Stars








No comments:
Post a Comment