The Facts:
"Whether you're on your feet all day for work, or your feet are simply the innocent victims of a busy lifestyle, you have plenty of reasons to try Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles."
These insoles...
- double the comfort in your shoes (for people with foot discomfort)
- feature a Dual Wave Design - soft blue gel cushions and provides superior shock absorption, while firmer purple gel offers added support
- can be used in a variety or shoes
- belong to a full line of Massaging Gel foot care solutions
- come in men's sizes 8-13 and women's sizes 6-10
- sell for suggested retail price of $12.99
- can be found in the foot care aisle of most drugstores, grocery stores, and discount mass retailers
- offer a money back guarantee, so there's no risk in trying them!
From Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Work Insoles to Massaging Gel Sport Replacement Insoles to Massaging Gel Extra Support Insoles, there are products for all your needs!
- You can check out the product consultation tool at Dr. Scholl's and LIKE their Facebook Page -
My Review:
I don't usually have achy or uncomfortable feet at the end of the day, mind you I'm only 22 and still don't have that career I've been looking for, not yet at least! However, my feet hurt after I'm standing on them all day, I've played a sport, or ran on the treadmill. I've never once changed my insoles of my shoes, and as soon as I changed my old ones out and slipped these Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gels, I immediately wondered why I had never thought to do so, especially since they last at least 6 months!
I thought to myself - "These feel amazing, like I'm walking on air." They take awhile to get used to because you didn't know that you've been walking on poorly construed insoles this whole time, but as I sit here and blog about this, I can assure you my feet feel as if I have taken off the pressure on them. I feel like dancing, literally. What's even better about these is that they can fit into almost any shoe, which makes them extremely versatile - whether it's those running shoes that do a number on your feet, the cowboy boots that you line dance in, or those flats you have to wear to work!
It's quite simple - you get the package, cut the insoles to your shoe size (I know, I know, I was a bit hesitant about cutting anything new - hence the reason why they sat in the package for a few days before I was able to muster up the courage to do so), and after throwing out your old insoles, replace them with these new massaging gels. It did take me a few minutes to get them into my shoe, but I think it's because I had never put insoles into shoes.
I would recommend these to anyone looking to walk on heaven... no but seriously - for anyone who suffers from tired, achy feet. I'm telling you, these will change your life.
The Giveaway:
With this product, I also received 8 coupons to save 5.00 off Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles, so instead of giving these coupons to my family, like I usually do, I want to spread the word even farther, therefore, I am hosting a giveaway!
There are several ways to enter, but first and foremost you MUST be a follower of my blog and post a comment - Telling me why you desperately need Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles - long workdays ? five kids? achy feet? For additional entries, you can follow me on twitter [kristynnicole1], tweet about the giveaway, and blog about the giveaway! Before clicking enter - make sure you actually do each thing or you will be disqualified.
Good luck! Giveaway ends in 1 week!
*I'm a BZZ Agent and I received samples and coupons as part of this campaign, but the review is my personal statement about the product









No comments:
Post a Comment