Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 16, 2012

4th of July Celebrations

4th of July just so happened to be the first time Sal and I kissed [I, surprisingly, initiated it]. Last year, I had a family reunion, but this year I got to spend the entire day with Sal.

A few days before the 4th, there were fireworks in a nearby town, so after spending the entire day in the pool with Sal, my brother, and his friend, we decided to go! We got there, set up our chairs, and were amazed at the fireworks, until they started hitting us with shells from the actual firework going off! When the finale happened, we thought it'd be best if we ran for cover, away from the shells and the insane amount of smoke.

[via instagram: kristynnicole1]

On the actual 4th of July, aside from celebrating our first kiss, we celebrated those who have given up so much to protect our country. We went to fireworks again that night, because who doesn't see fireworks on the 4th of July?! Right?! These fireworks were a little farther than the ones we saw a few nights prior, but these were much better. We met up with Sal's friend and his girlfriend, and enjoyed the spectacular show, having no shells hit us and no inhalation of smoke! 

[via instagram: kristynnicole1]

I loved being able to spend this holiday with Sal for the 5th year in a row, and hopefully many more to come. 

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!


1 comment:

  1. I sadly didnt see fireworks this year really :( just a few here and there...great pics!

    ReplyDelete